100 grams of dried mulberry leaves is a healthy and tasty mulberry tea from Thanyaporn Herbs, a Thai herbal medicine manufacturer.
Mulberry tea (Morus alba or white mulberry) is a deciduous tree with white flowers and red berries. Mulberry leaves are used to brew herbal tea, prized for its sweet earthy taste and beneficial properties – mulberry tea can help lower blood pressure, improve well-being and normalize blood sugar levels.
Ingredients: 100% dried mulberry leaves, manufacturer Thanyaporn herbs, Thailand. The package contains 100 grams.
There is an international GMP certificate.
The taste of mulberry tea is soft and delicate, it can become a regular and favorite drink.
Properties of mulberry leaf tea:
- One of the most outstanding qualities of mulberry tea is the reduction of blood sugar and cholesterol levels, even when consuming fatty and high-carbohydrate foods.
- Tea is rich in minerals and vitamins, incl. calcium, potassium, ferrous sulfate, zinc, vitamins A, B1, B2, C.
- Tea helps with age-related diseases, high blood pressure, controls body weight, relieves severe stress. Infusion of mulberry leaves is prescribed as a general tonic.
- With diabetes, it is recommended not only to drink mulberry tea (health improves and blood sugar levels decrease), but also it is useful to sprinkle the dishes with mulberry leaf powder before eating.
Mulberry tea recipe:
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of dried leaves pour 250 ml of boiling water over and leave for 5 minutes
- You can drink mulberry tea both hot and cold.
There are no reviews yet.