Tea from the “herb of immortality” Jiagulan (Gynostemma five-leafed or Southern ginseng), in easy-to-brew filter bags from Thai herbal medicine manufacturer Thanyaporn Herbs.
Jiagulan or Gynostemma pentaphyllum or “Southern Ginseng” is an immune-boosting tonic.
Jiaogulan tea has a strong sweetish taste with a slight bitterness.
Jiagulan tea, like ginseng, balances the body’s energy and improves well-being. Tea made from the herb of immortality lowers cholesterol levels, improves memory, etc., however, it acts much softer than ginseng, without causing overexcitation, moreover, it has a calming effect on the nervous system.
- Jiagulan tea relieves stress, calms the nerves during work overload, reduces nervousness,
- helps with diabetes, lowers blood sugar,
- has antioxidant properties,
- used in the treatment of atherosclerosis, liver diseases, hepatitis B, chronic bronchitis and with exhaustion and fatigue,
- the active ingredients of this plant have a positive effect on high blood pressure and reduce the resistance of the heart pump,
- counteracts the adhesion of blood components that can lead to thrombosis, stroke and heart attacks.
The package contains 10 filter bags. Composition – crushed leaves of Ginnostema pentaphyllum (100% Gynostemma pentaphyllum).
Packages are very convenient for brewing, inside there are ground leaves of the “herb of immortality” Dzhiagulan, the whole procedure of brewing consists in pouring boiling water over the packet.
Mode of application:
- Pour 200 ml of Jiagulan tea bag with hot water, leave for a few minutes, squeeze the bag well with a spoon.
- Drink it warm or cold several times a day.
Made in Thailand by Thanyaporn Herbs. There is an international GMP certificate.