Goji berries (or wolfberry, Lycium Barbarum) are a completely natural product that has been used in traditional Asian medicine for many centuries as a general tonic, as a tonic for the brain and as a means to effectively fight old age.
That is why in Asian countries Goji berries are called “the berry of happiness” or “the fruit of longevity”, which is able to increase the body’s resistance to various harmful effects, cleanse and rejuvenate the body, improve the quality of sleep, create a good mood, fill with energy and vigor.
Eating one tablespoon of these berries a day can provide a person with all the essential vitamins and minerals and protect against cancer.
Healing properties of Goji berries:
- They have a tonic, antioxidant, tonic effect, normalize blood pressure, strengthen the immune system
- Improves mood, helps fight depression
- They help prevent premature aging and have anti-aging effects. For this they are very much loved by Hollywood stars – a vivid example of this is Madonna
- Improves sleep, helps fight insomnia
- It is used for the prevention of cancer and in order to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Increase endurance, help recuperate
- Lowers blood sugar, normalizes cholesterol
Made in Thailand. The freshest collection and packaging date – our pharmacy sends God berries with the most current expiration date!
The berries have a slightly sweet taste, remotely resembling a mixture of raisins and raspberries.
Goji berries can be used both dry and for making tea or infusion. It is recommended to consume 15-45 grams of dry berries per day. You can also add berries to smoothies, cereals, and muesli.
- Brew 1 tablespoon of Goji berries in a thermos, cover and leave for 30 minutes. The resulting infusion should be taken orally half a glass 2-3 times a day. The berries left after decanting can also be eaten.
- tea from chrysanthemum and goji berries: black or green tea, a few goji berries, and 3-5 chrysanthemum flowers pour boiling water and leave the tea for a few minutes
There are no reviews yet.