Pu-erh tea in dots (10 pieces, 3 grams each, pressed in the form of a teacup).
Black Pu-erh in dots has a unique thick aroma with woody-fruity notes and a mild taste. Tea with a pronounced invigorating, tonic effect. Perfect tea for your morning tea!
Convenient for individual brewing.
Pu-erh tea is a tea of energetic, successful, healthy and slim people!
Pu-erh tea properties:
- Regulates the work of the gastrointestinal tract. As a result of its specific method of preparation and aging, Pu Er is useful for stomach and duodenal ulcers, as well as for acute inflammatory processes. The only recommendation is to use it warm, not hot.
- Pu Er tea normalizes the cardiovascular system – due to the cleansing of blood vessels, the release of cholesterol, blood thinning and effects on blood clots.
- Cleans the body – European scientists have proven that the use of Pu Er tea leads to cleansing the body of toxins, eliminating toxins, normalizing metabolism, and also contributes to the digestion of fatty and junk food. That is why it is advised to overweight people, and as a drug in case of poisoning or hangover.
- Pu Er tea strengthens the body as a whole: it contains a large amount of substances and enzymes that reduce the risk of cancer and viral infections, as well as improve the color and structure of the skin, providing a rejuvenating effect.
- Pu Er tea very strongly tones, reduces drowsiness.