High quality traditional Thai balm from the Thai manufacturer Cheraim Brand with Lindau extract (green).
Green Thai balm Cheraim with rhinocanthus or otherwise, with Lindau extract is a natural local irritating warming and pain reliever. Green balm with Lindau effectively fights viruses and infections, helps in the treatment of sprains and muscle pains, bruises, relieves swelling and helps to get rid of bruises faster.
Net weight of traditional Thai balsam 22 grams, produced in Thailand.
Cheraim balms have a universal purpose, and are used in many cases:
- for muscle pains of any origin, especially after muscle strain – ginger balm has a relaxing, soothing and analgesic effect
- during massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis
- in case of problems associated with sprains of ligaments and tendons, as well as joint pain – the balm increases blood flow in the area of application and improves joint mobility.
- balm is used to treat colds, to rub the chest when coughing
- ginger balm is used for varicose veins, to relieve swelling in the legs, eliminate fatigue and pain in the legs