Thai milk green tea is a national extraordinarily tasty drink of the inhabitants of the Kingdom of Thailand.
Thai milk tea is a special mixture of local herbs with green tea, which is brewed with hot water, infused, strained and milk must be added to the finished drink – plain or condensed. Thai milk green tea can be drunk hot with milk or cold with a lot of crushed ice.
Manufacturer – Siam Tea Factory (Thailand), a tea company founded in 1945.
Weight 200 grams. Sun protection branded packaging.
Milk green tea from Thailand has an unusual bright green emerald color, a unique, pronounced milky-creamy aroma and a pleasant aftertaste.
This unusual Thai drink is delicious both hot and cold, with ice; milk must be added to emerald Thai tea.
Thai green milk tea can be used to make many delicious and pleasant drinks – delicious unusual milkshake with ice cream, hot milk tea, refreshing ice milk shake and much more.
Try it, it’s delicious!
Hot Thai Milk Green Tea:
- Pour 500 ml of 2 teaspoons of tea leaves. water with a temperature not higher than 95 degrees. Insist for 2-4 minutes. Can be brewed 2 times.
- Strain, pour into cups, add a little milk (condensed, concentrated or regular with a little sugar).
Hot Thai green tea with milk:
- Heat 1 liter of skim milk until bubbles appear, but do not boil, add two tablespoons of Thai green milk tea to the milk and let it infuse for five to ten minutes, depending on the strength you prefer.
- Strain the resulting composition and pour into a thermos.
Thai Green Milk Iced Tea:
- 2 tbsp. l. Thai milk green tea, 2 tbsp. l. condensed milk (or sugar 2 tbsp), 2 tbsp. l. concentrated milk without sugar or cream, 20% fat, 2 glasses of water.
- Pour the tea leaves into the kettle. Pour boiling water over, cover, leave for 5 minutes.
- Then gently strain the tea into cups.
- Add condensed milk or sugar, stir. Cool the tea to room temperature or chill in the refrigerator.
- While the tea is cooling, chill tall glass goblets. Put crushed ice in glasses, pour tea. Top up with concentrated milk or cream and serve immediately with straws.
There are no reviews yet.