Thai Lemongrass Inhaler is a popular natural remedy for motion sickness, headache and runny nose, very pleasant smelling and additionally infused with fresh lemongrass.
Traditionally, the inhaler with lemongrass contains 3 types of essential oils – camphor, eucalyptus and menthol plus thinly sliced fresh lemongrass stems and lemongrass oil.
- Camphor oil has a tonic effect and improves ventilation of the pulmonary alveoli, making breathing easier
- Eucalyptus oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol oil can help relieve headaches
- Lemongrass scent relieves anxiety, reduces blood pressure, relaxes and improves mood
Glass pencil with a ball at the end. Has a pleasant menthol-lemon aroma.
A Thai inhaler with lemongrass is used for the onset of a runny nose and colds, for seasickness syndrome, colds, pneumonia, a Thai inhaler is useful to inhale for influenza, bronchitis, sinusitis and asthma.
The Thai inhaler slamongrass will help not only with respiratory diseases, but also with insomnia, lethargy and disorders of the nervous system.
How to use the Thai lemongrass inhaler:
- Headache – rubbing into temples.
- Runny nose – apply to the skin under the nose, lubricate the wings of the nose.
- Nausea, dizziness – temples, bridge of the nose.
- Increased pressure – apply to the occipital bone.
- After use, do not forget to close the lid – essential oils evaporate very quickly.
Made in Thailand.