Thai bergamot inhaler is a popular natural remedy for motion sickness, headache and runny nose, very pleasant smelling and additionally infused with fresh kafir lime.
Traditionally, the inhaler with bergamot contains 2 types of essential oils – camphor and menthol plus cardamom oil and slices of bergamot, which are rich in essential oils.
- Camphor oil has a tonic effect and improves ventilation of the pulmonary alveoli, making breathing easier
- Cardamom oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Menthol oil can help relieve headaches
- Bergamot scent relieves anxiety, reduces blood pressure, relaxes and improves mood
Glass pencil with a ball at the end. Has a pleasant menthol – citrus aroma.
A Thai inhaler with bergamot is used for the onset of a runny nose and colds, for seasickness syndrome, colds, pneumonia, a Thai inhaler is useful to inhale for influenza, bronchitis, sinusitis and asthma.
The Thai inhaler with bergamot will help not only with respiratory diseases, but also with insomnia, lethargy and nervous system disorders.
Method of using Thai bergamot inhaler:
- Headache – rubbing into temples.
- Runny nose – apply to the skin under the nose, lubricate the wings of the nose.
- Nausea, dizziness – temples, bridge of the nose.
- Increased pressure – apply to the occipital bone.
- After use, do not forget to close the lid – essential oils evaporate very quickly.
Made in Thailand.