The Thai bergamot inhaler in an elephant-shaped case is a popular natural remedy for motion sickness, headache and runny nose, very pleasant smelling and additionally containing bergamot oil.
The composition of the inhaler Elephant with bergamot:
- Menthol 53% will help relieve headaches
- Eucalyptus oil 32% with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- Peppermint oil 11.5% has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Camphor 2% has a tonic effect and improves ventilation of the pulmonary alveoli, making breathing easier
- Little bergamot 0.5% relieves anxiety, reduces blood pressure, relaxes and improves mood
Glass pencil with a ball at the end. Has a pleasant menthol – citrus aroma.
A Thai inhaler with bergamot is used for the onset of a runny nose and colds, for seasickness syndrome, for pneumonia, a Thai inhaler is useful to inhale for influenza, bronchitis, sinusitis and asthma.
Thai inhaler with bergamot will help not only with respiratory diseases, but also with insomnia, lethargy and disorders of the nervous system.
Made in Thailand.