Thai green tiger balm (or tiger ointment), “legend in a jar” is a local irritant, relieves fatigue and pain reliever based on herbal ingredients.
The active ingredients of the green balm are Barleria and Clinacanthus drooping.
The most popular and recognizable, as well as the most “popular” among all types of tiger balms from the Thai manufacturer Wang Prom
Tiger green balm is used:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
Manufacturer Wang Prom (Thailand).
Branded box, inside a glass jar with a lid, net weight.
Mode of application:
- Thai balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas several times a day.
There are no reviews yet.