Yellow Thai Balsam with Ginger is a natural local irritating warming and pain reliever based on ginger root, one of the most delicate Thai balsams with a mild ginger scent.
Ginger balm has a mild warming effect and pronounced relaxing and pain-relieving effects.
The active ingredients of Thai ginger balsam are ginger, menthol, borneol, camphor, cajaput oil.
Balm net weight 50 grams, branded box, inside a glass jar with a lid.
Made in Thailand by Thai-based Kongka Herb.
Balm with ginger, like all other Thai balms, has a universal purpose and is used in many cases:
- for muscle pains of any origin, especially after muscle strain – ginger balm has a relaxing, soothing and analgesic effect
- during massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis
- in case of problems associated with sprains of ligaments and tendons, as well as joint pain – ginger balm increases blood flow in the area of application and helps to improve joint mobility.
- balm with ginger is used to treat colds, to rub the chest when coughing
- ginger balm is used for varicose veins, to relieve swelling in the legs, eliminate fatigue and pain in the legs
There are no reviews yet.