Healing red tiger balm Tiger Balm based on various oils of wild herbs from the best manufacturer of original tiger balms from Haw Par.
Tiger Balm Red has a natural composition and is distinguished by a high content of clove and cinnamon oils. It is thanks to this that the healing balm Tiger Balm Red has a stronger, longer and more effective warming effect, which provides quick and effective relief from pains of various types (joint, head, muscle, etc.), as well as from nasal congestion in case of colds and itching from insect bites.
Branded box with original glass jar, there is an annotation from the manufacturer in English. Produced for HAW PAR TIGER BALM (Thailand) Ltd. Under license from Haw Par Corporation Ltd., Singapore
- Camphor 25% – camphor, has an antiseptic, local irritant, local analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Natural camphor is obtained from the wood or resin of camphor laurel.
- Cinnanmon oil 5% – oil from the leaf of the cinnamon tree (cinnamon tree Cinnamomum verum). Cinnamon extracts and essential oil have earned a reputation as a valuable ingredient in cold medicines. Cinnamon has an antibacterial and antifungal effect, stimulates blood circulation, strengthens the heart and stomach, acts as an antispasmodic and warming agent.
- Mint oil 10% – peppermint oil. Peppermint essential oil has a refreshing, antiseptic and analgesic, antiviral and antibacterial activity. As a strong antiseptic, it is used for colds, flu, inflammation of the upper respiratory tract. Increases immunity, the body’s resistance to colds.
- Clove oil 5% – clove oil. Oil from the buds of the tropical clove tree Syzygium aromaticum of the myrtle family. The action is anti-cold and analgesic.
- Cajuput oil 7% – Cajuput tree oil. Melaleuca Cajuputi is an evergreen tree or large shrub from the myrtle family. Antibacterial, anti-cold remedy. Also has anti-rheumatic pain relieving effects.
- Menthol 10% – cooling effect
All components of Tiger Red Balm are intended for external use or as an ingredient for inhalation.