Traditional Thai high quality balm from the Thai manufacturer Cheraim Brand with ginger extract.
Cheraim Yellow Balm with Ginger is a natural locally irritating warming and pain reliever based on ginger root, one of the most delicate Thai balms with a mild ginger scent.
Ginger balm has a mild warming effect and pronounced relaxing and pain-relieving effects.
Net weight of traditional Thai balsam 22 grams, produced in Thailand.
Cheraim balms have a universal purpose, and are used in many cases:
- for muscle pains of any origin, especially after muscle strain – ginger balm has a relaxing, soothing and analgesic effect
- during massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis
- in case of problems associated with sprains of ligaments and tendons, as well as joint pain – the balm increases blood flow in the area of application and improves joint mobility.
- balm is used to treat colds, to rub the chest when coughing
- ginger balm is used for varicose veins, to relieve swelling in the legs, eliminate fatigue and pain in the legs