Thai balsam with a high content of Barleria plant extract is a local irritant, anti-fatigue and pain reliever based entirely on herbal ingredients from the Thai manufacturer Green Herb.
The active ingredients of this balm are Barleria, lemongrass, mint and menthol.
The formula of the “Barleria” balsam from the Pho Tong company contains a large amount of the extract of the plant Barleria wolfberry with highly effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties due to the high content of methanol extract in this plant.
The perfectly balanced formula of the balm Barleria balm will provide a soft, penetrating, warming and analgesic effect, and will help wonderfully with such problems as:
- Muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
The net weight of the balm is 10 grams. Producer Pho Tong (Thailand).
Mode of application:
Thai balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas several times a day.