Thai tiger balsam (or tiger ointment), “legend in a jar” is a locally irritating, highly warming agent based on herbal ingredients. The active ingredients are camphor, menthol, cajaput oil, peppermint oil and clove oil.
Thai Tiger Balm is considered one of the best local analgesics in the world.
Tiger balms, due to their local irritating and analgesic properties, provide relief from pain and discomfort, aching muscles and joints, arthritis, rheumatism and back pain.
Glass jar with lid, net weight 200 grams , gross weight 470 grams.
- Red tiger balm 200 grams
- Yellow tiger balm 200 grams
- Green tiger balm 200 grams
- White tiger balm 200 grams
Tiger balms are applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas and rubbed 2-4 times a day. Thai balms are used:
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- for muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain)
- during massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis
- for joint pain, closed fractures
- for colds for rubbing the chest
- for warming and preparing muscles for sports activities
- for insect bites to relieve itching and swelling