Thai balm with extract of lilawadi flowers with all the healing properties of any of the Thai balms, but with a very pleasant delicate natural frangipani aroma.
Frangipani or Lilawadi in Thai is an exotic tree growing in Thailand, with very beautiful flowers with a wondrous and enchanting aroma, especially intense in the early morning.
White Thai balm with frangipani will help, like any Thai balm, in many cases of life:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
- for a relaxing and therapeutic massage
Frangipani balm is an incredibly pleasant floral scent plus healing and relaxing effects.
The volume of Balm Parisa frangipani balm is 50 grams, produced in Thailand.
There are no reviews yet.