Thai balm with extract of lilawadi flowers with all the healing properties of any of the Thai balms, but with a very pleasant delicate natural frangipani aroma.
Frangipani or Lilawadi in Thai is an exotic tree growing in Thailand, with very beautiful flowers with a wondrous and enchanting aroma, especially intense in the early morning.
White Thai balm with frangipani will help, like any Thai balm, in many cases of life:
- with muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain);
- with massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis;
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- with a headache,
- with insect bites (itching, swelling)
- to relieve fatigue and reduce pain
- for a relaxing and therapeutic massage
Frangipani balm is an incredibly pleasant floral scent plus healing and relaxing effects.
The volume of Balm Parisa frangipani balm is 50 grams, produced in Thailand.