Cobra Thai Snake Balm is a locally irritating, powerful herbal warming agent. Thai Cobra Balms – black or white – are considered the strongest and most effective of the whole range of Thai Tiger Balms.
White balm “Cobra” – does not cause a strong burning sensation
Cobra balm is applied externally with a thin layer on painful areas and rubbed 2-4 times a day.
The balm is used:
- with bruises, sprains, ligament ruptures;
- for muscle pain of any origin (radiculitis, bruises, myalgia, pain associated with muscle strain)
- during massage to enhance the therapeutic effect, especially with osteochondrosis
- for joint pain, closed fractures
- for colds for rubbing the chest
- for warming and preparing muscles for sports activities
- for insect bites to relieve itching and swelling