Balls – dragees based on extracts of emblica, sage, andrographis, with the addition of oil and vitamins to quickly relieve unpleasant sensations in the throat – peas will quickly relieve cough, sore throat and sore throat and other unpleasant symptoms of a cold
Thai peas for coughs and colds are used for:
- sore throat, sore throat, dry mouth
- for cough, sore throat, tonsillitis
- for the prevention of colds, acute respiratory infections and flu
Method of using herbal balls – cough peas:
- Absorb 2-3 peas several times a day as needed
- Peas for colds can be taken by pregnant and lactating women and children (who already know how to dissolve pills in the mouth)
Thai cough balls have a pleasant, unsharp herbal taste.
Ingredients: 30 mg tangerine peel, 20 mg dry lime, 20 mg licorice, 20 mg Ancho herb, 20 mg Ki Solutions medicinal plant, 5 mg other herbs.
There are no reviews yet.