The world’s most popular retinol and hyaluronic acid lotion with a pronounced skin rejuvenating effect from the Japanese cosmetics manufacturer Hada Labo.
Japanese Hada Labo skin lotions have gained immense popularity due to their excellent moisturizing and skin toning properties. In Japan, Hada Labo lotions are the undisputed sales leader among skincare cosmetics – one Hada Labo lotion with hyaluronic acid is sold every 2 seconds in Japan!
Hada Labo Skin Firming Lotion contains a complex of anti-aging highly effective ingredients that help you look like our skin is ageless:
- Anti-aging lotion Hada Labo contains retinol – smoothing fine wrinkles, smoothing lines and lifting the face contour
- Hada Labo lotion contains super hyaluronic acid, the molecules of which have a pronounced ability to retain moisture in the layers of the skin, which helps to make the skin soft, elastic, radiant and youthful
- Hada Labo lotion contains coenzyme Q10 and succinic acid – antioxidants that revitalize the skin and protect against premature aging
- Hada Labo Anti-Aging Japanese Lotion DOES NOT CONTAIN – Fragrances, alcohol, dyes and mineral oil
Lotion Hada Labo has a fairly thick consistency and can be easily applied to the skin with your fingertips, patting lightly.
Mode of application:
- Pour a very small amount of Hada Labo Lotion into the palm of your hand and pat it over your face
- Literally in a couple of seconds after application, the lotion is absorbed and is almost not felt on the skin
- Hada Labo lotion can be combined with any care product – after using the lotion, you can apply a serum or cream to the skin.
Manufacturer: ROHTO Pharmaceuticals, Japan
Volume 30 ml.