Dried Thai papaya leaves for making healthy tea to help boost immunity and for the treatment and prevention of cancer.
Papaya leaf tea is recommended to be taken:
- For the prevention and treatment of cancer, for the elimination of metastases
- To strengthen immunity, to prevent colds and viral diseases
- For Weight Loss – Papaya leaf tea promotes the breakdown of fat cells
Method of making medicinal tea from papaya leaves:
- 1 tablespoon of dried papaya leaves pour 250 ml of boiling water, leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Take 1 glass of papaya leaf tea 2-3 times daily before meals
The package contains 30 grams of dried Thai papaya leaves.