Antioxidant Ginkgo Biloba is a powerful stimulant of memory, concentration and mental acuity, prolongs the active life of many people.
Gingko Biloba enhances blood circulation both in large vessels – arteries, and in small vessels – capillaries.
Ginkgo Biloba is a natural and very effective remedy for the prevention of diseases of the circulatory system, especially important and useful for elderly people.
The Ginkgo Biloba tree is considered sacred by Chinese monks. Doctors of Europe prescribe more than a million prescriptions with Ginkgo Biloba per month to improve blood circulation in the brain, eyes, kidneys, and extremities.
Properties of Ginkgo Biloba:
- Helps restore brain function.
- Improves memory and concentration.
- It stabilizes the work of the cardiovascular system.
- Improves blood properties and dilates capillaries.
- Improves blood flow to the retina and improves vision
- Reduces the risk of blood clots.
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Helps to increase the speed of transmission of nerve signals. This property allows it to be used to restore mental capacity and relieve symptoms of depression.
Contraindications: individual intolerance to the component.
1 package contains 100 capsules. Each capsule contains 320 mg of Gingo Biloba.
Method of application: 2 capsules 3 times a day. The effect of the drug is felt within 7-8 days after the start of administration.
Manufacturer Thanyaporn Herbs, Thailand.
There is an international GMP certificate
There are no reviews yet.