Ginger tea popular in Thailand in instant granules for preparing a delicious, healthy warming drink with a pleasant tart taste.
This tea is an excellent preventive and curative remedy for colds. Ginger tea warms up the body well, helps with coughs and common colds, restoring vigor and strength. It is best to drink ginger tea in between meals.
In ginger tea, you will experience three different tastes – sweet, pungent and sour.
Ginger tea will also appeal to those looking to lose weight. This drink makes the body burn from the inside, accelerating metabolic processes and improving digestion.
- Pour the contents of the package 5 grams with hot water 150 ml.
- If desired, you can add a slice of lemon to the drink.
The package contains 10 bags containing natural ginger extract.
Made in Thailand by Ranong Tea
Ginger Tea Options:
- Original ginger – a combination of the tart taste of natural ginger root and cane sugar. 10 bags of 18 grams each. Ingredients: ginger 70%, sugar 30%
- Ginger Strong – A real strong ginger flavor combined with a little cane sugar. 10 bags of 15 grams each. Ingredients: ginger 80%, sugar 20%
- Unsweetened Ginger – Strong ginger flavor with no added sugar. 10 bags of 5 grams each. Ingredients: 100% ginger