Real Cinnamon Sticks are an aromatic spice made from the bark of the cinnamon tree.
200 grams, real natural cinnamon sticks, about 30 cinnamon sticks per pack. Made in Thailand.
Cinnamon sticks are a spice that can be successfully used in the preparation of both sweet dishes – jams, compotes, pastries, and for preparing meat dishes and aromatic drinks.
A cinnamon stick is many times more aromatic than powdered cinnamon and is easier to use because cinnamon sticks do not produce a cloudy residue when preparing drinks, unlike cinnamon powder.
Usually one whole stick of cinnamon is used, put it while cooking a dish (for example, apple jam, compote, in coffee and mulled wine, or when cooking rice porridge).
The cinnamon stick is also a very beautiful spice! For example, in Latin American countries, it is customary to stir coffee or hot chocolate in a mug not with a spoon, but with a cinnamon stick.
How and where to use cinnamon sticks:
- A cinnamon stick is added when making mulled wine or aromatic boiled coffee
- Cinnamon sticks are used when cooking compotes and jam – the spice will give the dish an unusual pleasant taste
- Cinnamon is added when cooking meat dishes – kharcho, pilaf, meat stew
- The aroma of cinnamon spice goes well with apples and especially with hot chocolate, cappuccino or cocoa
- Cinnamon flavored liqueurs, punches, grogs, homemade cakes
- Cinnamon sticks are also used for decorative purposes – the spice looks very beautiful when setting the table at the time of serving various drinks and pastries.
Besides, cinnamon is a very healthy spice! Eating cinnamon lowers blood sugar, lowers blood pressure, improves appetite, and normalizes digestion.
If you are more used to ground cinnamon, you can grind a cinnamon stick in a blender, while you will be absolutely sure of the naturalness and quality of such a spice.